We provides carrier-class switch partitioning and colocation space in Frankfurt, Germany, London, UK and Prague, Czech Republic.
Our colocation facilities enable international PTT's, telecom carriers, and enterprise service providers to interconnect with carrier customers and vendors.
Switch partitioning can be configured to meet virtually any signaling and routing requirement. All major standards are supported in both TDM and VOIP environments.
- 24 x 7 on site technicians staffed by TDM switch and VOIP experts providing timely activations and response
- Hosted switch partitioning supports TDM to TDM, TDM to VOIP and VOIP to VOIP
- Supported standards: SS-7, SIP, DSS1, E-1, STM-1, ISDN PRI (ANSI and ETSI), H323
- Switch partitioning provides custom routing requirements with customer routing web portal
- Online traffic statistics for TDM and VOIP to VOIP via web portal interface
- Real time CDR delivery, CDR archiving and backup, FTP access to CDR's