DEDICATED DIRECT CONNECTION
Dedicated Connection enables carriers and service providers to easily and cost-effectively create virtual interconnections and aggregate existing interconnections with corresponding carriers that have direct routes into their markets.
- Customers negotiate rates and volumes directly between themselves or using our online tool.
- On demand, we can invoice and settle between the designated parties.
- Customers reduce back-office cost, bilateral capacity constraints and increase network efficiency including port utilization.
- Direct route to specified carrier(s)
- Privately negotiated rates and volumes
- Secured invoiced and settlement cycle
- TDM or VoIP connections
- Signaling and CODEC conversion – TDM/VoIP, SIP/SIP
- Dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) available 24-hours, 7-days a week
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)