Trading Floor is an anonymous marketplace where customers and suppliers trade, route, manage and settle voice traffic.
- Carriers can buy and sell over 2,000 worldwide destinations and connect with 100+ members via a single interconnect. All members trade fairly and equally, regardless of size.
- It enables customers and suppliers to increase network utilization, achieve better pricing and improve profitability and cash flow by reducing the number of interconnections, streamlining legal, billing and collection expenses and virtually eliminating disputes and bad debt.
- Carrier has ability to sell transit routes over bilateral network at only incremental cost and to fill bilateral shortfalls.
- Seamless VoIP/ TDM conversion eliminates compatibility issues.
- Single TDM or VoIP connection
- Real time ASR, ACD and Call Volume statistics
- Route plans updated four times in 24h based on quality and price changes
- Dedicated Network Operations Center (NOC) available 24-hours, 7-days a week
- Secured payments and settlement cycle with Credit Management
- Use of Average Call Duration (ACD), Answer Seizure Ratio (ASR), Network Efficiency Ratio (NER) and other parameters as matching criteria