We are global telecommunications provider of carrier-to-carrier voice, data, messaging, retail and outsourcing services. Since our establishment in 2005 we have continued to grow in both and number of customers and traffic.
Apelby Communications offers complex telecommunications services to voice carriers, small and medium enterprises and business clients.
Local presence in emerging markets together with PoPs in main hubs as Frankfurt, Hong Kong or London allows our wholesale department to offer most competitive international voice services all around the globe.
We strive for excellence in quality of services provided to both retail and wholesale customers.
Telecommunication license acquired in Germany
Apelby enters wholesale market
International PoP opened in Ancotel telehouse, Frankfurt
Global telecommunication solution purchased from Sitronics, which is a major supplier on CEE market
Retail services offered outside Germany, mainly in CEE region
Apelby becomes member of Carrier Community
Focus on CEE markets
TDM interconnection in London via EPSILON network
New investors entered the company
Foundation of wholesale outsourcing center in Prague, CZ
Capacity of int. PoP in Frankfurt was doubled
Capacity of our int. PoP in Frankfurt increased by 30%, in cooperation with Sitronics
Apelby became member of European Network Planning Meeting
Representative office for Russia/CIS countries opened in Samara, Russia
Expansion of voice wholesale activities towards Africa and Middle East
Softswitch solution implemented another international PoP in Prague in SiTEL telehouses
More than 50% growth in revenues with almost doubled traffic volumes.
Exstensive business development in the Middle East and Africa region.
Further infrastructure development – new PoP in London and additional capacity.
New retail projects launched in the Central Europe.
Further business development in the emerging markets.
TDM capacity increased by 30% at Frankfurt PoP.
Start of MVNO in T-mobile network
1 billion minutes threshold reached
New retail projects launched in the Central Europe – telco licence in the Czech Republic
TDM capacity increased by 50% at Frankfurt PoP
Office opened in Hanoi, Vietnam
Tender for advanced NGN equipment started
Enhanced customer care system implemented
Partnership with technology vendor TELES – new NGN equipment purchased
Office opened in Ljubljana, Slovenia
2 billion minutes threshold reached
New PoP in Hong Kong
Office opened in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Launch of SMS services
Office opened in Lagos, Nigeria
Office opened in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Launch of Data Services
Apply your CV
We are a young, fresh and open-minded organization, we have the energy and expertise to excel in the global marketplace and are well aware that our people are our single most important asset.
If you want to work with us please apply here:
Currently we are looking for colleagues:
SALES MANAGER-SMS A2P
In this role you will be responsible for developing an international SMS A2P business and expand company presence on the SMS market worldwide.
- Participating and implementing of Apelby Communications sales strategy in SMS A2P.
- Business Development – identifying prospective customers, networking and building relationships with potential clients (aggregators, enterprises).
- International trade – Account/Relationship Management (negotiating and concluding agreements with customers and suppliers).
- Building new SMS department in our Prague HQ.
- Regular reporting to the management, evaluating profitability.
- Cooperation with our wholesale voice sales team.
- English working proficiency – business English (written/spoken).
- Proven sales and business development experience in TELCO – ideally SMS A2P.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications market is a must.
- Managerial skills – ability to develop and lead SMS department.
- Willingness to travel – regular business trips.
- Independent, structured, hardworking and flexible person.
- Challenging job for fast-growing German company.
- Interesting and independent work in attractive international business.
- Working with motivated team of young people who enjoy their work.
- Competitive salary plus bonuses.
- Employee benefits upon request.
- Possibility of carrier growth.
- Job location in Prague, alternatively one of the subsidiaries in Europe.
Preferred start date is based on an agreement.
Are you interested? Please send us your CV with foto and a motivation letter to: